The Purple Book Challenge
We are excited to announce the Purple Book Challenge for all current 3:23 players. This is totally optional, simple, and could be life changing.
What is the Purple Book?
The Purple Book is a 12-chapter Bible Study Guide designed to help you understand foundational truths on topics such as sin, salvation, spiritual gifts, prayer, worship, generosity, and evangelism.
“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock." - Jesus, Matthew 7:24–25 (ESV)
The purpose of the Purple Book is to help us get into the real book, the Bible.
Go to amazon.com and click on “Look Inside” to see table of contents for what this study entails.
What’s the Reward?
First and foremost, your kids will grow immensely in their understanding of God’s word and what it means to be a Christian. Secondly, for players who successfully complete the Purple Book, we will present them with a crisp $50 bill!
How Does This Work?
- Notify us you want to participate.
- Order your Purple Book online at amazon.com
- Start working through the Purple Book as part of your daily time with God.
- Fill in your book and answer all the questions throughout the study.
- Our chaplains will keep in touch with kids who are participating to provide encouragement, support as needed etc.
- Players need to complete the Purple Book by August 15, 2018!
We are Upping the Ante!
We are taking this one step further. For every player who takes a friend through the Purple Book with them, we will match it another $50 (does not apply to other current 3:23 players). This is where we see players starting to disciple others!
Email Mickey Eckles at
firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!